Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'll be up and running soon! I'm currently working on trying to fix a broken camera. I should be able to start posting outfits in a few days. In the meantime, allow me to formally introduce myself.



I'm Alisse. This is my awkward face. I'm like any other clothing-obsessed college girl. I'm 21 and live in a really boring town in Massachusetts, USA. I have six cats, but only one is actually mine. For the most part, I shop at Forever 21. I have some pieces from Urban Outfitters, H&M, and Charlotte Russe. See? Pretty typical.

This autumn, I'll be moving in with my boyfriend and need to start saving up, so I'll be buying less clothes and alcohol, and putting more $$ in my savings account. I will not use my webcam regularly for this blog- I promise!

Anything else you'd like to know- ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment